Fluid and collaborative communication among the developer, marketing, and management teams throughout the development process is critical for a successful, revenue-producing multifamily development. The earlier the marketing and management teams are engaged and involved, the greater the opportunity for a successful lease-up.
Strategic project planning by discipline and outlining key milestones is a standard protocol within the multifamily development industry. However, the merging and realignment of key milestones across disciplines and at key decision points in the multifamily housing development process is often overlooked. This can result in a failure to optimize overall revenue potential.
Using ULI’s eight stage model of real estate development, this webinar will provide a practical guide to integrating management and marketing project plans at each stage to optimize operational efficiency, revenue generation, and lease-up.
- Innovative and practical applications for each step of the process
- Case study examples of successful and unsuccessful collaborations and their implications
- Rule of thumb models for budgets and projections
- A high-payoff collaborative activity checklist
- Best practice collaboration methods
December 19, 2013 1:30 PM Eastern